Support account executives and managers on 2-3 key accounts, and provide support on agency marketing and new business initiatives as needed, with a focus on digital. Specific responsibilities include day-to-day implementation of approved client tactics, including but not limited to: research, publicity and media relations, social media, blogger relations, branding, literature development, direct marketing, event management, trade show marketing support and reporting. In addition, the intern may be required to work with and manage vendor relations. Agency business development support includes: managing agency social media accounts, supporting website updates, publicity and media relations, industry research, copywriting, reporting, etc.
Intern will be required (and held accountable) to handle multiple projects and meet hard deadlines. Graphic design, website design/programming and video development are a plus, but are not required.
Internship is paid based on an hourly rate.
- Previous internship experience in public relations, social media or related field
- Post-graduate or college senior status with degree in public relations, marketing , communications, digital marketing, business, journalism, etc.
- Experience with digital marketing (social media, SEO, web, video, etc.)
- Available 20-40 hours per week
- Positive, hard-working attitude
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Exceptional communicator
- Solid planning and project management skills
- Exceptional writing skills
Send resumes to Elizabeth@sweeneypr.com.